Current Version 3.5:
- Word 2010 Compatibility: Version 3.5 is now compatible with Microsoft Office Word 2010.
- Your tabs visibility settings (Mailings, References, and Table Tools) will now be saved after closing Word.
- Improved: Fonts Gallery. Gujarati Fonts are now displayed in a gallery control instead of a menu control. You can now easily view the font style and select it from the gallery.
- Improved: Glyphs Gallery. The glyphs are also displayed in a gallery control.
- New: Although not related to Gujarati, I added ability to hide Mailings, References, and Table Tools tabs in case there are too many tabs.
- Code cleanup. More streamlining of the code.
- New: Unicode Tab. Includes Unicode version of groups and buttons that are in the Gujarati Tab.
- New: Harikrishna to Unicode conversion. Now, you can convert non-Unicode fonts (Harikrishna-type fonts) to Unicode fonts from within Microsoft Word. For a much faster conversion, you can use my online Harikrishna to Unicode converter.
- Improved Harikrishna to Indica conversion. The code has been streamlined for faster processing.
- Added Conversion Control Panel. The conversion process asks for user input before starting. Now you can choose up to 28 fonts that can be converted to Indica.
- Added ability to convert spaces.
- Added ability to select from 28 Gujarati Fonts belonging to Harikrishna-type fonts.
- Minor corrections.
- Font selection group: you can select from 5 different Harikrishna-type fonts and easily switch to common English fonts.
- Half-letter and conjuncts groups. No need to memorize their character codes. Click to insert characters.
- Punctuations and Glyphs group. Easily insert punctuations and glyphs that require character codes.
- Hari to Indica conversion process. Convert Harikrishna font to the Krishna Indica font.
- Key Savers. Type commonly-used words with one click of the mouse.